Types & Capacity
There are different types of gas stoves that you can choose from based on capacity and cooking needs.
- Best for small cooking needs
- Ideal for individuals living independently
- Can be installed in kitchens with small space
- Basic gas stoves
- Cheaper and user-friendly
- Best suitable for a small kitchen with a small counter
- Designed for small families (2-3 members)
- The best option for multi-tasking as it provides equal-sized burners for cooking
- Ideal for nuclear or joint families (4 or more members)
Key Features to Consider
One of the important features of a gas stove is the heat released by the burner as these have different heat output levels.
Heat Output Level:
- Low Output - Good for low-heating cooking like simmering.
- Medium Output - Good for everyday cooking like frying.
- High Output - Good for high-heat cooking like stir-frying.
The right balance of cooking, counter, and storage space is essential to every kitchen. Make sure your kitchen counter has enough space as the usual standard size of a stove is about 30 inches to 36 inches wide.